Remember the advertisements that you see on the television in which dark color girl turns into fair complexion after she applies a cream are not at all good. It is always advisable to try something natural on your face if you want to get fair skin.
Your facial skin is the most sensitive part, so you should be cautious while trying any new product on your face. However, you cannot stop dreaming of fair skin because you always desire to look more beautiful and appealing. But it doesn’t mean you can apply all those beauty products, it promises like the sky, but its harmful chemicals make your skin condition even more worst. Instead of treating your skin with costly lotions and creams, you should hunt for home remedies. It will give you guaranteed effect sans any side effect. Read further to know the tips:
How to Get Fair Skin?
- Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice, squeeze three tablespoons of cucumber juice and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Add rose water to the mixture and then apply it on your face and the neck area and on the body parts that are sun-exposed. Keep it for twenty minutes and then wash it off
- Gram flour is very instrumental in preventing suntan and restoring the color. Make a paste by adding gram flour, lemon juice, and yogurt. Apply it on a regular basis before taking shower. Rinse off after twenty minutes. This mixture acts as excellent bleach; you will see the result in a few weeks only
- Turmeric also lightens the skin, for this reason, it is used in numerous fairness creams. Make a paste by adding turmeric, milk and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste on your face and keep it for twenty minutes, wash it with water afterward
- You can make natural bleaching agent. Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with half spoon of yogurt and a little bit of olive oil. Also, add a little bit of salt and apply it properly on neck and face area. Rinse it off after twenty minutes
- Papaya also acts as a skin lightening agent. If you drink lots of coconut water and apply its milk on your face, you will definitely get the fair complexion. You can also enhance your complexion by using a mixture of holy basil and crushed orange peels